Data Product Manager
eToro, the world’s largest social investment network is seeking proactive, highly motivated, and skilled account managers with former experience in the financial industry. This position has both sales and marketing aspects and includes monitoring customers’ accounts and retaining them.
As a Data Product Manager, you will oversee the full lifecycle of how data is (or isn’t) used within an organization. balance the strategy, governance, and implementation of anything data-related
A data product manager takes the lead in defining goals for data that align with the broader organizational vision. This includes building both short- and long-term strategies, such as defining key metrics to track success or work to champion data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates while also bridging gaps between departments and getting buy-in for data initiatives.
* Define and establish customer data catalog, data policy library, data quality program, metadata, and reference repository
* Work with different business departments to gather requirements and transfer them into data requirements
* Integrate the business goals with the different professional teams, spread globally (BI, DE, DS, Infra, IT, etc )
* Promote best practices in data modeling and products execution
* initiate new products and “sell” across the organization
* Democratize the data within the organization
- +3 years Experience in developing & managing data pipelines:
- +2 years of experience with a strong understanding of Data ecosystems and Big data technologies (Kafka,sparks,etc)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL or SQL-like data management languages with +5 years of experience
- Passion for data engineering automation and efficiency, self-starter, loves challenges, independent, tech-savvy