Trading Data Analyst
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
What will you be doing?
● Support Trading activity in the company
● Use analytical skills and business judgment to identify and solve business problems
● Lead strategic projects with Trading Business units to improve KPI’s
● Develop end-user reports from scratch that support all the business unit needs
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
● Enable data-driven decision making and tracking of business performance.
Want to join? If you have
● 3+ years of experience in a similar position in BI team/ Data Analysis team
● Extensive SQL experience working with large data sets
● Excellent analytics skills
● Multitasking, know how to work in a high-pressure environment
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present to Managers.
● Working experience in an online/Internet (BTC prefer) company- MUST
● Experience in analyzing and transforming data into impactful visual insights (Tableau, Looker or other)
● Knowledge of Python for data manipulation & analysis. – Big Advantage
● High level of English.