Learning and Development Manager
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 23 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, from traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge crypto assets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
The person in this role will be a key member of the eToro Global Training Team responsible for US Training - Compliance, Product, Trading, Customer Facing and content creation. You will work closely with both teams as well as others in the eToro community.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with public speaking and training.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organize a training curriculum for US agents - based on the Global Training Program but adapted to US requirements
- Writing dialogue models and conducting training for Series 7 and 65/66 licensed Representatives on appropriate conversations
- Develop new training materials by working with cross-organizational departments and local compliance prerequisites
- Analyzing training needs based on performance and providing training accordingly
- Onboarding training for new employees throughout US customer-facing teams
- Conducting Ongoing training through various methods - frontal, webinars, interactive sessions
- Contribute to the instruction and presentation of training courses and assess how effectively different methods and materials are at encouraging interaction and participation
- Oversee general administrative duties, such as coordinating enrollment, scheduling class times and locations, and sending invitation information to all trainees
- Responsible for all US Training in the LMS - building paths, monitoring participation and effectiveness.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 5+ years experience in brokerage industry
- 2+ years experience in L&D
- Series 7/66 as highly preferred
- Experience creating and conducting training for RIAs and Broker Dealers
- Understanding of content creation and learning management systems
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and critical-thinker
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States