Senior Onboarding Manager
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Customer Facing department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discuss financial markets and factors that move them in a clear manner to clients
- Assist Compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation
- Train clients on the Company's trading systems, and interact daily with clientele
- Have experience working in customer facing or sales
- Have phenomenal interpersonal skills
- Be a real team player
- Have high motivation to succeed and willing to contribute
- Dedicated and committed
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and go above and beyond to achieve all tasks
- Planning and project management skills – you will need to manage time and information effectively and efficiently
- Strong interest, knowledge and passion for global financial markets
- Flexibility- working shifts
- Chinese as a second language is an advantage
- This is a challenging and exciting position with the ability to grow within the company.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Australia office. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Salary Range - 65k - 80k