An exciting opportunity to join eToro, the world's leading social online trading platform, a revolutionary fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade. eToro has engaged millions of users with innovative social features and we have been continuously transforming the traditional money management industry, in order to open the financial markets to everyone, everywhere.
eToro, the world’s largest social investment network is seeking proactive, highly motivated and skilled account managers with former experience in the financial industry. This position has both sales and marketing aspects, and includes monitoring customer’s accounts and retaining them.
As an account manager (AM) in the customer facing department you will be responsible for retaining the relationships with the company's most valuable customers.
What will you be doing?
- Providing extraordinary service aligned with the company’s culture and values
- Discussing financial markets and factors in a clear manner with clients
- Communicating marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email
- Being an ambassador in carrying out the company’s vision and products
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sales and service orientation
- BA in Finance/Economics/business management from a well-known establishment
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Minimum two or more years of experience in the Financial industry (Sales/Account Manager)
- Worked with customer Service/Relationship Management and/or CRM
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to self-manage your time and prioritize tasks
- Be a real team player
- Have excellent learning skills
- Be motivated to succeed and willing to contribute
- Be target oriented
- Have phenomenal interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account with a start up balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Sydney office. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.