Product Manager, Trading
If you dare to change the world, keep reading!
- Join our leading product team, passionate about creating the very best products eToro offers to its 20M users worldwide.
- As a product manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking UI right before launch. .
- The position calls for someone who can take initiative, work independently, enjoy working hard in a challenging environment and learn on the job quickly to make a difference.
- As a product manager you will gather the business stakeholders requirements, define roadmap, design and launch product features.
What will you be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of your product's domain.
- Design, manage and launch new features that are all about increasing user engagement and our competitive edge.
- Develop a detailed product roadmap based on the company’s strategic plan, and manage all product milestones through agile workflow.
- Ensure that the engineering team, the QA, customer support and all people across the company know exactly where the product is, and where it is going.
- Work closely with other departments to identify new product needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed.
- Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
- Create required deliverables for all project lifecycle phases, including project schedules, scope documents, mockups, wireframes and requirements.
- Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth.
- Proactively seek out, track and remove barriers to completing a project.
- Drive people and projects through pure leadership and passion to the products you own.
What profile are we looking for?
ex-Trader with strong technical background, who led product / project / program in a large Fintech firm or a Bank.
- Product Management Experience
- Operational and Project Management - Working with various stakeholders (outbound) as well as DEV/QA/OPS (inbound)
- Trading Experience (equities preferred, followed by FX, Crypto and Commodities).
- Experience with Order Management System (OMS) or Execution Management Experience (EMS)
- Ability to keep track on goals and prioritize accordingly
- Self Sufficient
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Phenomenal learning abilities.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Native level English
- SQL and Excel
- Managerial experience in a large firm
- Deep knowledge of the US Retail Equities market - a huge plus.
- Experience with FIX and order life cycle - a huge plus.
- Have a B.S./B.A. in Computer Science or a degree in a related field.
- Have knowledge or background in Blockchain and/or experience in Trading Crypto.
- Have Experience with designing and launching consumer web and mobile products.
- Have knowledge or experience with UX/UI design.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box and come with great initiatives.