Senior Operations Analyst, Data Management - Broker Dealer
eToro, the world’s leading social online trading platform, is a revolutionary fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade. By engaging millions of users with our innovative social features such as the CopyTrader™, the Popular Investor program, and CopyPortfolios™, we strive to make money management available to everyone. We have developed an intuitive trading platform which gives traders and investors access to global stock markets, commodity trading, cryptocurrency trading and more. Since its establishment in 2007, the company has been operating with clients’ interest in mind with innovation at its heart.
The eToro U.S. office is looking for a broker dealer Data Management Specialist. This will be an integral role on a small team that you will own as an individual contributor while working across all business levels with international counterparts. You will be the subject matter expert in the US for data and vendor management while working with global trading operations, corporate actions and compliance teams. This role can be based in the New Jersey, Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, Philadelphia, PA, St. Louis, MO areas)
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and continually assess work processes and identify opportunities to automate, minimize error and maximize productivity.
- Acquire data from different data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Ensure alignment with the global security master and manage updates.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Lead, plan, and coordinate work streams to ensure effective performance.
- Interact closely with the corporate action’s team.
- Works with the trading operations team to determine root cause for discrepancies, correct processes and implement change.
- Will take ownership of the vendor management file maintenance, KYB and review process.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in similar position in BI team/ Data Analysis team.
- Advance degree in numeric or scientific discipline - Strong Advantage
- Extensive SQL experience working with large data sets.
- Attention to detail while striving for the highest quality of work.
- Knowledge of broker dealer accounting systems and tools.
- Experience working with Tableau - Advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Google and Office suite proficiency, advanced excel.
- US work authorized - sponsorship is not provided for this role
Nice to have:
- Experience working within a global organization with cross border counterparts.
- Python skills.