Affiliate Program Coordinator
As the Affiliate Program Coordinator , you will be a key member of the eToro affiliate marketing team and will be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of a variety of projects, as well as taking responsibility for our marketing materials section.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator who will be able to coordinate the team's tasks and know how to work with organized processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the Affiliates Operations and Coordination manager with administrative tasks and follow up on projects
- Manage the marketing materials section of the affiliate program
- Coordinating the creation of new marketing materials and email automation for affiliates.
- Support the affiliate team with day to day tasks (finance, tech, studio, compliance and reporting).
Want to join? You’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in an online company.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn.
- A self-starter, proactive and flexible; must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative team player, comfortable with a dynamic working environment
- Excellent people skills
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Technical orientation.
- Knowledge of excel, powerpoint and office.
- Native level English