Back Office Administrator - Deposits Team
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than 16 million registered users who share their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the fintech industry and be an integral part of the eToro team.
What will you be doing?
- Processing and monitoring clients’ deposits
- Dealing with clients’ deposits issues
- Handling account maintenance and closures
- Processing compensations, bonuses
- Working in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Improving operational processes
- Managing a good communication with other internal departments
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Management
Experience in back office administration/ accounting
Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
Self-learner and highly motivated individual
Chinese written and verbal communication skills would be desirable
Relevant academic degree – Advantage
Statistical analyses experience - Advantage
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account with a start up balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Hybrid work from home/office model
- A full at home office set up
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Sydney office. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.