Financial Online Events Coordinator
The Financial Online Events Coordinator will be responsible for operating the process of Online events (such as webinars and videos) with the participation of experts from the investment and business worlds.
These Online events are supported by eToro's investment office, and are a part of the effort to make exceptional content for eToro clients in order to enrich their professional knowledge within the platform.
This is a great opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry and become an integral part of our investment unit.
This is a full-time position.
What will you be doing?
- Work within eToro’s Investment Office, under the guidelines of our content advisor.
- Monitor and coordinate cross department online events
- Coordinate with senior speakers from big companies or experts from the investment world.
- Operate the entire funnel of online events - this includes: client registration, event marketing, coordination, technical aspects etc.
- Follow up and evaluate the success of these events and document points to improve in the process.
Want to Join?
Do you have..?
- Knowledge and experience working with online event platforms (such as On24, Zoom, etc)
- Previous experience operating/supporting online events
- Experience working with stakeholders within several departments
- Have a ‘can do' approach, be a team player and be performance and data driven and results oriented.
- Excellent level of English- both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the investment world, stocks and capital markets.
- Have a bachelor's degree in finance, business, marketing or a related field
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure.
It will also be nice if you have:
- A background in fintech and familiarity with financial innovation.
- Background within a social online community.