Dealing Senior Back End Engineer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Join our Back-End team in a highly dynamic and challenging environment based on cutting-edge technologies. You will be designing and implementing financial oriented, real time, large scale distributed systems using Cloud Technology, Messaging systems and many more critical types of products.
What you’ll be doing
- Take broad ownership, designing and developing high scale, low-latency and mission critical systems in a team of top software engineers specializing in the challenges of the high load domain
- Be a technical team player, research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Be part of collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including: product, IT, security and other development teams
- Must: Can-do attitude
- Must: At least 5 years development in C# and .NET 4.5+
- Must: Heavy experience developing server-side applications
- Must: Knowledge and understanding of SW architecture concepts
- Must: High coding standards - DDD, TDD, CR, Automation
- Must: Experience with high-performance/low-latency systems
- Advantage: Experience with .Net Core and .Net Framework porting
- Advantage: Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Advantage: Experience with Azure & Serverless solutions