Compensation & Benefits Lead
Are you ready to join the most exciting global Fintech company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing Compensation & Benefits team. If you are passionate about Compensation & benefits and general HR initiatives, and proactive, this is a GREAT opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Compensation & Benefits Lead to join the eToro family.
What will you be accountable for?
- Conduct compensation surveys and benchmark positions with external market data
- Develop, manage and administrate eToro's Incentive programs globally
- Liaise with the finance and legal teams to manage the company's equity plan & support grant processes
- Ensure Comp data accuracy in HRIS
- Participate in C&B initiatives and related projects
- Counsel and partner with HR teams on compensation matters
- Provide monthly analytics on compensation costs, and develop and manage appropriate controls on compensation costs
What will you bring to the table?
- 5+ years of experience as a C&B analyst
- Hands on approach
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous experience with incentive programs and equity plans
- Attention to details and solid quantitative and analytical background
- Able to maintain complex and extreme workload, with a proven track record for driving initiatives to closure
- Process oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Human Resources is preferred
- An MBA in finance or HR is preferred