Account Manager - Tagalog Speaking
eToro, the world’s largest social investment network is seeking proactive, highly motivated and skilled account managers with former experience in the financial industry. This position has both sales and marketing aspects, and includes monitoring customer’s accounts and retaining them.
As an account manager (AM) in the customer facing department you will be responsible for retaining the relationships with the company's most valuable customers.
What will you be doing?
- Provide exceptional service to existing clients - including platform usage, market commentary and product education.
- Support clients across the region by anticipating needs and proposing alternative business solutions in a timely manner
- Support the development and execution of all initiatives and strategies in the region.
- Build and manage relationships with local and international teams (client facing, marketing, middle and back office) to ensure success of projects and strategies.
- Assist in localizing website and KYC standards that comply with international regulations and the ethical standards of the company.
- Continually take opportunities to increase client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration - preferred
- IBF certifications or willingness to obtain IBF certifications - preferred
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and go above and beyond to achieve all tasks.
- Planning and project management skills – you will need to manage time and information effectively and efficiently.
- Strong interest, knowledge and passion for global financial markets
- Flexibility- working shifts
- Previous sales, tele-marketing or service oriented experience is a plus
- Must speak Tagalog
- Secondary language skills are highly desirable (Chinese, Korean and SEA languages)
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.