eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
What You'll Do
coordinates an organization's quality, security, and maintenance of data. Defines data elements and establishes policies and procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data, and performs tests on data systems. Being a Data Steward lead ensures sufficient data quality is maintained so that the data can effectively support the business process.
Enforce data policies across the organization
Guide the Develop automated scripts from scratch using Python for testing and validating data results.
Responsible for maintaining the Data dictionary accuracy
Be responsible for automated testing framework, development life cycle and test procedure documents.
Be in charge of the data solution functional, regression, integration, and acceptance testing.
Collaborate with software, data engineers, data scientists and data analysts to resolve defects.
Build industry best practice test cases and plans on a per-release basis.
- At least 3 years of experience in Data QA or BI Analytics
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience in writing test documentations
- Evaluate trends in data or information
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches
- Attention to small details
- Working with Cloud technology an advantage
- Financial Services experience
- Experience working with Agile
- Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements