eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Interaction and dealing with Payment Service Providers
- Review and monitoring of clearing fees
- Performing and assisting in daily reconciliation requirements.
- Assisting on the month end closing process of financial records.
- Other work as assigned by the direct manager from time to time
- University degree in an accounting or finance related field
- Experience in CySEC regulated investment firm and previous experience in a relevant field will be considered an advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and meet goals with multiple priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly excel
- Fluency in English, verbal and writing