Fraud Risk Analyst
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- In charge of analyzing client’s Money In, Money Out transactions and identifying high risk activity in our financial systems.
- Monitor and manage alerts within Business’s automated Risk and AML monitoring system.
- Run the prevention of money laundering protocols.
- Develop and operate our risk management protocol.
- Operate our chargeback escalation, registration and reporting system.
- Handle the indemnity claims escalated to or received from external banking institutions.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to the risk manager involving damage control and exposures.
- Transaction screening for potential Sanction hits and the process of handling these matches.
- Experience in Banking transactions monitoring environment is a plus.
- Experience in Back office, Risk Management and CRM systems is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- English at mother tongue level, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and focused
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
- Relevant academic degree – Advantage
- Statistical analyses experience - Advantage