Head of US Human Resources
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 14 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, from traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
About the Role
eToro’s US office is experiencing explosive growth and we’re seeking a strategic thinker and doer to join us and help build our next phase in the US. You will have the keys to nurture and sustain our culture, to make sure people are challenged but satisfied with their work, you will plan and execute on a road map that will allow the team to grow rapidly , in a remote-first type setting, while still finding solutions for cohesiveness and in-person experiences. You are experienced in HR and have demonstrated your capabilities to lead passionately with a hands-on approach.
What we offer
- Awesome, passionate, smart, and driven team
- Opportunity to shape the next phase of growth
- Oversee the US growth of a company that will disrupt the financial services industry
- Design and implement the US people strategy that fits our high growth needs, in a remote-first environment, while elevating employee experience;
- Oversee all US talent acquisition, onboarding, talent management, succession planning, leadership development, performance, compensation and benefits;
- Create and implement policies/programs (benefits, talent development, compensation, etc.);
- Implement new systems and processes to scale best-in-class HR practices, driven by data and measured against goals to inform decisions;
- Ongoing managers’ coaching on topics such as: employee retention and challenges, development, cross departmental cohesion, conflict resolution strategies in various interfaces, including with our Israel-based HQ, and more;
- Manage employee relations and investigations within the organization.
- You have demonstrated the ability to partner with managers and executives.
- You strive to leverage technology to reach operational best practices.
- You are a change driver and have change management experience.
- You’ve experienced a rapid growth environment and feel this often chaotic yet optimistic vibe best suits your personality.
- You know how to scale teams through recruiting, hiring, and onboarding.
- You understand the importance of defining and nurturing growth culture.
- You are naturally proactive, especially when it comes to solving complex people problems.
It is essential to us that you’ll have these personal characteristics:
- Roll-up-your-sleeves management style
- You are a die-hard optimist, with a can-do approach
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills