Information Technology Project Manager
The Project manager will orchestrate and lead medium to large-scale IT-Security projects that cross the R&D organization. He will be in charge of quality delivery within time tables for the projects under his/her responsibility, communication and synchronization with other domain’s program managers/product managers/verticals (arch, security, IT), process implementation and tracking and risk management.
What will you be doing?
- Create detailed monthly to quarterly work plans which identity and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects and deliver on time
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders: Development, QA, Architecture, Product, customer support, 3rd party partner/providers and other PJM. Define and manage integration plans
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Communicate clearly and transparently projects status across the organization internally and externally
- proactively identify and resolve project conflicts - Manage and mitigate deviations from plans
- Continue evolving and developing the methodology together with the rest of the team using a continuous improvement mindset
- 3+ years experience as a project/program manager
- Experienced in Agile project management & collaboration tools such as Atlassian/ MS Project - Jira/EazyBI expert an advantage
- Proven experience in planning and executing program plans spanning multiple teams and integration points till completion
- Technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in IT/Security/big Data domains
- Understanding of large-scale Hybrid Cloud environment concepts - Azure an advantage
- Familiarity with a devops tools and cloud-based, Kubernetes platform, Docker, and related container patterns
- Good understanding of security technologies, principles, and practices.
- Ability to facilitate, organize, and coordinate in a collaborative manner
- Great analytical skills with data driven mindset
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently and under uncertainties
- Good system-level understanding of problems
- Excellent communications and human skills - people’s person
- Software engineering degree or equivalent