Development Team Leader Payments
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
The Payments group in eToro is responsible for all the aspects of processing and managing the payments in and out of eToro by developing and utilizing a high scale , robust AKS micro service infrastructure that integrates with multiple global payment providers.
- Own team delivery (~5 ppl), lead on both technical and project aspects, practice Agile/Scrum routine
- Recruit, onboard and mentor team members
- Lead the design, implementation and production ownership of 24/7, high-scale, fault-tolerance, micro-services. handle technical challenges like performance, security and live production issues
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to envision, execute, measure and improve delivery impact on business KPIs
- Create and implement a technical agenda and vision for the team and implement it; research and promote new technologies and tooling
- Collaborate and coordinate with other RnD stakeholders, including: Product, IT, Dev. teams and Project managers
- Nurture eToro core values: Openness, Quality, Enjoyable, Inventive, Simplicity
- At least 6 years of experience in Software Development
- At least 3 year of management experience
- Extensive experience in architecting and developing 24x7, mission-critical, RESTful APIs in cloud
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- Experience with C#, SQL Server, Redis and messaging system
- Experienced with cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure)