eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is looking for a Compliance Officer candidate to assist in our expansion in Asia.
What you'll be doing?
- Assist to maintain/draft Compliance related P&Ps with adherence to MAS regulatory requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the Compliance P&Ps register.
- Assist to guide/update marketing teams on any revised Compliance marketing materials.
- Assist in reviewing marketing materials.
- Assist in setting up the periodic Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Assist in conducting periodic Compliance monitoring program testing
- Assist in maintaining the outsourcing register and work with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with the MAS outsourcing requirements.
- Assist to maintain (ongoing oversight) the regulation register and work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the respective departments are/would be in compliance with the respective regulations.
- Assist in conducting trade/communication surveillance alerts reviews.
- Assist in preparing monthly MI reports/statistics for reporting purposes.
- Assist in carrying out Compliance related training programs.
- And other roles where the Company is required of you.
- Relevant related university degree in place (e.g. Accounting, Banking, Finance, Law)
- Relevant certifications in place (e.g. IBF, ICA, ACAMs)
- Min 3 years of relevant financial services working experience (financial services audit background are welcome)
- Able and willing to work independently and in a team as well.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Possess abilities to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Excel proficiency.
- Has experience using MASNET (optional).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Rights to work in Singapore.
- eToro trading account
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.