Customer Service Agent
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
What's it like to work in eToro's MIMO team?
You are at the center of the operations hub of the entire company and responsible for its communication with the clients. Learn about all forms of operations, what do they mean for the client and how to be an effective bridge between the client and the company.
Be a part of a diverse team, hell bent on giving WOW service to the company's clients in all manners of operations - deposits, withdrawals, KYC, AML, compliance and more in a rapidly growing, well established company with increasing demands from all its teams.
If you are positive, sharp, function well under pressure, able to wholly resolve clients, have a wide view of operations and a strong affinity to excellent service, you're welcome to the team!
- Be an effective bridge between company and clients
- Keep the customer’s interest alongside company’s requirements in mind at all times
- Service clients on monetary and regulatory issues through emails and phone
- Interact with internal and external clients through both written and verbal communication
- Keep vigilance regarding company's compliance with Cyprus and Global regulations
Must be already living in Cyprus - this is not a relocation position
- Positive attitude
- Service orientation
- English at a high level (read, speech and written)
- Additional languages -needed - eg. German speaker
- Former experience in a regulated company - an advantage
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive under pressure and rise to the occasion
- Able to work with frequent change and varying degrees of workload