Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for a senior customer service representative to join the Delta team and become part of the wider eToro family!
You will be a champion for Delta users and provide support to them via various channels. This a contract full time role with an opportunity to work from home.
Delta is aiming to be one of the household names in fintech, so you'll be growing an app that is already used today by hundreds of thousands of dedicated investors, every day. We get lots of feedback and even more love from our users, which is really motivating and makes everybody here even more driven to keep adding value. Recently we’ve launched a full-fledged investment tracker that allows investors to keep tabs on their stocks, indices and even funds.
Our main goal is to become one of the best and most-used platforms and a household name in the fintech space. If you're up for that challenge, you'll fit right in. You'll be part of a start-up which is part of a big company (eToro). Which means you'll be working within the Delta start-up mentality, surrounded by lots of experience and the empowering structure of a bigger entity. Win-win!
What will you do?
- Serve as a liaison between the customer support team and management to improve customer service & app experience
- Maintain weekly reports on customer enquiries, responses & feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends
- Proactively engage with Delta users, handling inquiries via social media, email or telegram to deliver an outstanding customer service experience.
- Document customer bug reports
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Exceptional customer service capabilities and confidence in engaging with users across multiple channels
- Strong analytical skills to identify the issue and find resolution
- Proven ability in building rapport and maintaining client relationships while working independently and as part of a team
- Literacy across a broad range of financial topics including cryptocurrencies, traditional equity markets, spot & margin trading, etc.
- Past experience in a customer service role
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint skills to create reports and deliver presentations
- Previous experience leading a customer service team
- Fluency in languages other than English
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Familiarity with the Delta app
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A collaborative and positive team environment
- Opportunity to directly contribute to the product
- And some slick Delta swag!