Crypto system operator
Crypto Systems Operator.
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind. eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries.
Join our team and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and operate financial trading systems in production.
- Investigate raw data logs and market financial data.
- Monitor market conditions and liquidity.
- Frequent sanity checks of the trading systems.
- Drive insights about the continuous operations.
- Define, create and implement monitoring solutions for our in-house Crypto systems.
- Build tools, scripts, and operating procedures for continuous efficiency improvement.
- Perform system automation using scripts and configuration management tools.
- Monitor & manage production systems.
- Perform fault detection, isolation, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Work closely with production and development teams.
- Experience in financial raw data or BI.
- Minimum second year of BA degree in finance or computer science.
- Must be able to participate in a 7/24/365 on-call shift rotation-3-5 shifts for a week.
- Have strong organizational and communication (Verbal and written) skills.
- Tech Requirements python (pandas) or R.
It will also be nice if you
- Experience working with Supporting production environments.
- Experience in trading or an MBA equivalent.
- Have experience with automation tools and scripts.
- Have experience with Splunk.
- Have familiarity with the Crypto asset class.