Marketing Automation Specialist
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 23 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and execution of our email and push notification programs. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in marketing automation with the ability to build new automation strategies and optimize based on data analysis. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the US Email Marketing and Operations Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on the day-to-day building of communications in SalesForce Marketing Cloud, content calendar planning, and sending of all emails and push notifications
- Handling HTML and CSS code, SQL queries, and managing transactional flows - not afraid to play with code
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of marketing automation projects
- Have a clear understanding of the customer database and segments in order to build accurate and personalized automated journeys.
- Work with our creative team to build new email templates and test new creative elements
- Collaborate with wider eToro US team to support customer communication requirements
- Work closely with our Retention Marketing Manager to limit customer churn and expand retention
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Automation team to optimize the email and push operations.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 2+ years experience with email marketing and automation operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- A working knowledge of email marketing and operational automation strategies (push notifications, automated funnel optimization, campaign planning and execution, etc.)
- Experienced with a marketing automation platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot - an advantage
- Beginning knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL, Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-growth team, with the ability to project manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills - Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Daily remote work, but should be commutable to one of the following US cities: Hoboken, NJ | Miami, FL | Austin, TX | Scottsdale, AZ | Los Angeles, CA
- Authorized to work in the United States