Customer Support Coordinator
This person will be the escalation point between CS and Operations teams. Looking for someone who understands CS and operations processes and will work closely with the CS manager to help establish a new service team. Core responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinating with relevant department regarding CS queries
- Ensuring cross departmental policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Identify areas which require further training or refresher courses
- Collecting and managing improvement feedback and coordinating with the CS manager.
- Coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
- Focal point for escalations coming to and from CS
- When needed - act as a CS rep
- Daily review of open cases and any SLA breaches
The position based in our Manchester office.
What skills we are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Raise flags and recommend process adjustments, improvements or need for new implementation
- Willingness to
- a bachelor’s degree in business administration or another related discipline.