Email QA Specialist
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 20 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in old and new markets, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
Join the Marketing Automation Team as an Email QA Specialist!
Every day, more than 300 emails are sent to more than 700,000 customers by the eToro Marketing Automation team.
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate, who cares about delivering high-quality communication and can deep dive technically to make sure all our activities are of the highest quality.
We are looking for someone who will investigate technical issues related to email and notification execution as well as manually test all Marketing Automation activities. These include: email templates, email campaign scheduling, target groups (segments), customer journey and automation logic, transactional triggers and flows.
The main focus will be on providing clear and actionable feedback on design, links, segments, sending issues, and other technical difficulties related to localized email and notification campaigns.
- BA, BSc or relevant professional course - a MUST
- Technological orientation - a MUST
- High attention to details - a MUST
- Basic knowledge in HTML or SQL or other programming language - a MUST
- High motivation - a MUST
- Ability to work under pressure - a MUST
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English - a MUST
- Knowledge of other languages - a significant advantage
- Experience with a marketing automation platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud/ Eloqua/ Pardot/ Marketo/ Hubspot - an advantage
working days are Monday-Friday, in accordance with international financial markets. The role requires availability to work overtime.