Assets BD Manager
The Assets BD manager will be responsible for growing the AUM and the offering of single stocks and ETFs on eToro, while executing a strategic plan in collaboration with product units, marketing teams, regional managers, and external key partners.
This is a great opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry and be an integral part of our investments unit.
This is a full-time position.
What will you be doing?
- Work within eToro’s Investment Unit under the Cheif Investments Officer.
- Collaborate with product units to develop advanced discovery tools of ETFs, and support the process of increasing stocks and ETF offerings on the platform.
- Communicate with ETF and index providers and increase their involvement in our community
- Increase professional content production in the asset feeds
- Support and monitor the Investment user feed in the platform
- Help to increase AUM of stocks and ETFs
- Know and understand the investment world, stocks, and capital markets.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the index industry (Marketing or BD role), or as a portfolio manager with the experience of asset allocation via indexes / ETFs
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, business, marketing or a related field
- Must have a high level of English, both written and spoken
- Be sales driven and follow KPIs
- Have a ‘can do” attitude, be performance and data driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Have good attention to detail.
It will also be nice if you have:
A background in Fintech and familiarity with financial innovation.