Director of treasury
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 12 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing finance team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, meticulous, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the corporate area of eToro.
Objective: To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
What you’ll be doing:
Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
Recommend corporate funds investment strategy to the Treasury committee
Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
Manage relationships with banks and financial service providers.
Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
Recommend group foreign currency hedging strategy and lead implementation
Want to join? If you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CTP designation strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.