Tier 2 support Manager
eToro is seeking a full time Tier 2 operation manager to lead and own the customer experience of our large customers community.
Tier 2 is meant to provide fast troubleshooting to critical rising issues as well as resolution and serve as an escalation point for all customer service
Tier 2 manager will own the customer's technical support and lead to transparent and manage multi process in the organization .
- Act as a gate to other Cloud groups by providing professional analysis and holding the production issues domain in the application aspects
-Direct lead of engineers locally and off shore
- Work with and operate various monitoring and control systems
- Maintain communication with clients and different elements of service including broad management and stockholders
- Perform system analysis by using well defined tools sets
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while balancing multiple priorities
- Ensure processes and resources are aligned towards achieving committed SLAs and KPIs
- Strong communication skills
-Ability to merge user experience and technical operation and being the driving force of the customers expiriance inside the engineering dep'.
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Ability to independently learn and professionally grow.
-Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
Required Professional Experience
- At least 5 years experience in managerial large scale technical support position (preferably Tier 2/3/4 in a SaaS platform)
- Leadership experience with technical knowledge.
- Experience providing service and communicating with a large scale customer base
- Experience in troubleshooting and technical analysis
- Experience in cloud architecture and .net environment
- Experience in web systems and fin-tech products - advantage
-Expiriance with SaaS B2C platforms - huge advantage
BA or BSc degree in a relevant field – Computer Science, Networking, Industrial Engineering or Exact Sciences.