eToro is seeking an experienced Infra DBA SQL Server with ability to Maintain legacy DB systems and build modern Database's infrastructure. Working with
mission-critical applications and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing
- Support Devop team with T-SQL processes
- Monitor system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security of systems.
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist RND with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support Dev ops and monitoring operations
- 6 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role
- 4 years of experience with AO \ AG
- 4 years of experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- 4 years of experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 2 years of experience with Windows server, including Active Directory
- 2 years of experience with clouds
- Can work with context switching.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills