eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 12 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
As one of our first U.S. Retention Lead, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s marketing team. You will be responsible for overseeing the audit, planning, development, and execution of customer retention & email marketing campaigns that generate awareness, consideration, revenue, and build customer loyalty. The ideal candidate will be a marketer with 2-5 years experience with the ability to create actionable strategies and optimize based on data analysis. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the US Senior Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze customer performance, retention, and LTV and identify opportunities to engage customers along their journey to increase revenue, reduce churn.
- Audit existing email programs and promotional marketing calendars; develop improved customer communication strategies to increase customer retention and revenue
- Develop and execute strategies that leverage the power of our community and user-generated content to turn customers into brand advocates
- Strategize and assist in activating customer service initiatives and the Club program in order to boost engagement and increase LTV
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent strategy, share knowledge and define processes through well-developed documentation and roadmapping
- Developing strategies to help to grow the eToro US Club and Popular Investor programs
- Collaborate with wider eToro US team to help integrate our retention strategy into our wider, holistic marketing plan.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 2-4 years experience with retention marketing
- Advanced understanding of email marketing and relevant strategies (push notifications, automated funnel optimization, campaign planning and execution,, etc.)
- Strong experience leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimizations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-growth team, with the ability to lead multiple cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to commute to Hoboken, NJ for work
- Authorized to work in the United States