Marketing Operations Manager
● Lead marketing operation team in Asia (designers + developers + copywriters). Responsible for the growth and maintenance of a high functioning team.
● React to the financial market quickly with sharp sense in content and designing, capable to initiate and lead mkt operational work efficiently and systematically.
● Partner with branding and digital teams in strategic planning, support marketing promotions with high quality content and creatives.
● Partner with branding team and analysts team to support User Education project and develop eToro Trading School (Asia).
● Lead the development of Asia local visual systems and Content studio. Participate in developing brand guidelines.
● Enhance the integration with HQ Operation team with regular communication. Develop and manage external vendors and designing agencies efficiently.
● 3 - 5 years of marketing operations/product management, with 1-2 years of leading a team and managing content studio, designers, and front-end developers.
● A Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance/communication/business or a related field.
● Management experience of cross-platform design (Web, android, iOS, emails, social media platforms, offline events, etc.,) on both graphic design and video design.
● Familiarity with technical aspects of web development, including but not limited to understanding of HTML, CSS, Native, Angular.
● Have experience with planning long-term strategy for visual and content for scale.
● Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English.
● A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality of design across multiple mediums within a variety of campaigns and projects.
● A self-starter, and a problem solver; challenge driven and accountable.