FATCA Responsible Officer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you'll be doing:
1. Defining Group Tax Compliance Policies to comply with FATCA, CRS and QI Tax regulations
2. Driving Tax Affairs with multiple Tax Authorities all over the world under multiple Tax regulations
3. Responsible for creating / improving existing systems for proper Tax Clearance and Reporting
4. Responsible for Internal and External Tax Compliance Audits and IRS certifications
5. Supervising / Guiding Tax operations team, that performs:
- Clients Tax status certifications
6. Familiar with Qualified Intermediary Brokers obligations and US equities Tax withholding rules per IRS definitions
7. Familiar with Brokerage services and client’s direct income clearance
8. Work with tech teams as Business Requestor (owner): drive Product and RND requirements, be a part of the Agile discovery process.
9. Keep up-to-date with Tax Regulations worldwide developments, lead implementations of the new Tax regimes for both Clinet’s direct income clearance
and intercompany Tax exposures
10. Perform C-level presentations
- 3-5 years of experience as Finance Manager, Compliance officer, Tax attorney, Tax adviser in Financial institutions providing Brokerage / Custody/ Asset management services
- Experience in building Tax / Compliance Governance programs
- Project management experience in working in cross-departmental environment, be able to define and drive BI, RnD, Product, Customer Facing, Finance and Legal requirements and drive an implementation process
- Fluent English