Responsible for anti-money laundering on-going monitoring aspects according to the local regulations and according to eToro Group best practices.
- Follow and apply the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Apply the AML Monitoring Alerts the company has in place in line with the relevant regulatory templates
- Communicate on a daily basis with the AML Department to ensure smooth application of the AML Monitoring procedures
- Review and Monitor client accounts to ensure compliance with the AML Directives and Regulatory regimes
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Operations and Head of AML
- Collaborate and assist other operations teams to perform their duties taking in to consideration the AML processes.
- Identify and handle any suspicious client activity related to Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- Monitoring the clients activities and report any irregular action to the AML Department for MOKAS reporting
- Report to the Operations Manager & assist with the conduct of the AML Monitoring Program
- Previous experience in AML, Compliance, Risk Management or any other relevant field
- Knowledge and experience with CySec, ASIC, FCA or FinCEN AML regulations and directives
- Open to creative solutions & business innovation; a team player
- Strong communication and analysis skills; must be able to identify and handle AML suspicious activities
- English - At mother tongue level;