Back End Automation Engineer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in Backend automation development to ensure the highest level of quality to achieve robust automation solutions.
- Be part of the core backend team.
- Become a development proficient responsible for testing in the group.
- Being the ownership of the CI/CD infrastructure and pipeline.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in software development / Automation using C# or Java
- Know your way around Unit / Integration / Component testing
- Experience in developing REST services / API automation for REST services.
- Good understand of Middleware technologies such as “RabbitMQ” “Kafka” “MSMQ” etc’
- Deep knowledge of at least one test framework : NUnit , MStest, Junit , TestNG
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins / TC / Artifactory / etc’
- Experience in working with cloud providers such as AWS / Azure / Google Cloud
- Have good knowledge in SQL.
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies.
- Possess a broad overview outlook of the system.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
It will also a big advantage if you :
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Have at least 2 year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness.
- Have Trading/Forex background.