BO Administrator - Cashouts Team
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
- Support accounting domain B2C - Answering questions related to accounting.
- Assisting risk analyst with verification procedures.
- Reconciling data for customers and service providers on payments issues.
- Dealing with client's deposits and payment issues.
- Improve operational processes.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the operation manager.
- Experience in back office administration/ accounting.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- High level of English language.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant academic degree – Advantage.
- Statistical analyses experience - Advantage
- No shifts required - only normal working daily hours