Data Solutions Developer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
We are looking for an engineer with a passion for data and the talent to code and develop cutting edge data and analytical solutions from the ground up. The successful candidate demonstrates a strong capacity to independently plan and execute complex data provisioning projects in a matrixed organization.
this is a full time temporary position with option for permanent hire
This is a full time position, Sunday- Thursday with ability to work Friday shifts once a month.
What you’ll be doing
- Development of new SSIS packages
- Overseeing and performance tuning of old SSIS packages
- Responsibility over SSAS Cube
- Research and implementation of new software, solutions proposal
- Stored Procedures performance tuning
- Tableau reports performance tuning
- Integration of 3rd part data into DWH
- Transfer current data structures to cloud/big data
Want to join? If you have
- 3+ Years SQL performance tuning, stored procedures, functions - Must
- 3+ Years SSIS - Must
- Deep knowledge of DWH models - Must
- Large production system experience - Big Advantage
It will also be nice if you have
- experience as applicative DBA - big advantage
- Azure Data Factory - big advantage
- Big Data( Amazon/Google/Azure) - big advantage
- Python( API Calls, json, DB Integration) - big advantage
- Tableau/Cognos/BO - Advantage
- Azure DWH - Advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative approach to solving problems
- Must be technical, fast learner, team player