RegTech Development Team Leader
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
eToro is seeking a RegTech (Regulation Technology) Development Team Leader to be responsible for building and maintaining innovative regulatory products that allows eToro to be compliant with its various regulatory obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
It is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing (Unicorn) company and lead a development data team that is playing a key role in the execution of eToro’s business strategy on a global scale, as its mission is to allow the company to grow freely and quickly by lessening regulatory burdens as much as possible.
By leading data & QA engineers, a core objective for the RegTech Development Team Leader will be to reflect eToro’s trading activities through daily data ETL processes while ensuring completeness, correctness, timeliness and reconciliation of the data.
What you’ll be doing
- Own team delivery (4 ppl), lead on both technical and project aspects, practice Agile/Scrum routines.
- Lead the architectural design, development and implementation of innovative Regulation Technology products on a global scale.
- Handle unplanned technical challenges such as connectivity, performances, instant requirements and live production issues.
- Collaborate with the RegTech domain owner to envision, execute, measure and improve current and future data products.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other stakeholders, including: Trading, Compliance, security, IT and other teams.
- eToro core values: Openness, Quality, Enjoyable, Inventive, Simplicity.
- Team leadership experience in building mission-critical data products
- Highly self-motivated, directed, proactive and curious individual.
- Strong agile management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- At least 4 years of experience working with databases & data pipelines
- At least 3 years of team leading of more than 3 people
- High proficiency in SQL, Python, SSIS.
- Strong in-organizational service orientation
- Expertise in data architecture
- Experience in managing multiple data projects in parallel
- Experience in Fintech or Regulation domain - Advantage