eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
- Day to day management and leadership of the payments domain, roadmap and status both inbound and outbound.
- Define the business requirements for the product and engineering teams. Manage the pipeline and ensure requirements are clear across the entire user journey.
- Act as the main focal point and decision maker with regard to the operational aspects of money flows from and to customers.
- Constant monitor of the cash flows in each and every wallet and bank account in multiple currencies. Daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations.
- Communicate, interact and handle all communication with the different payments’ providers and related 3rd parties.
- Develop and report on payment KPIs driving product conversion, deposits and LTV. Define clear KPIs, targets and goals for the domain.
- Ensure customers SLA is maintained and that problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Analyze reports and trends to constantly improve the finance operation: improve acceptance rates, introduce new local payment methods, negotiate contracts with new existing and providers
- Lead the domain development forward to support the ongoing growth
- Work closely with operations, customer support and marketing departments to ensure smooth and effective operation
- 3+ years’ experience as Head of Payments / Finance in an online B2C operation.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment and dealing with compliance
- Proven experience in selecting, negotiating and implementing various solutions from third party suppliers and ongoing relationships management with those partners.
- Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture