UK Finance Manager
- Ensuring skill, care and diligence is exercised in the oversight of any outsourcing arrangements, in compliance with the Outsourcing rules. Includes ownership of the Inter-company SLAs.
- Establishing new relationships and maintaining existing ones with counterparty brokers, liquidity and data providers.
- Ensuring all queries from banking counterparties are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner, including providing any relevant documentation upon request.
- Establishing new banking relationships and maintaining existing to strengthen the company’s position by diversifying the concentration risk.
- Ensuring that the company’s financial matters are dealt with skill, care and diligence, including accounting policies and procedures, capital requirements, funding strategy, tax matters (including any transfer pricing mechanisms), budget planning and execution in accordance with the business strategy.
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness, availability and accessibility of data across the organisation
- Designing and implementing the appropriate controls to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery plans are effective, including its monitoring and testing.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting to the regulators as per the relevant schedule.
- Preparation of ICAAP
- Preparation of financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of annual financial statements, liaising with auditors, providing analysis
- Assistance with other finance initiatives & projects
- Qualified accountant with 2-4 years post-qualification experience
- Good communication skills & ability to work with remote locations
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Financial Statements
- Superior attention to detail & organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter & good prioritization skills