* To get started: Open and fund an account with eToro, complete your profile by adding a picture of yourself, describing your trading strategy in your bio and sharing your name. Begin trading and communicating with other people to gain attention. When you have your 1st copier and you meet the entrance requirements, you are ready to be accepted as a Popular Investor.
* Monthly Payments shall be payable only to a Popular Investor which met all the cumulative requirements for payment as detailed in the benefits table above. These requirements include: maintaining at least the minimum average account equity, having the minimum lifetime deposit, minimum verified copiers, minimum calendar months required in-level and their hourly risk score not exceeding 6 during the relevant calendar month. Also, Popular Investors may copy a single user and/or CopyFund with up to 25% of their equity (including unrealised profit and loss). Furthermore, Popular Investors are automatically placed under responsible trading requirements.
Without derogating from the eToro Popular Investor Promotion Terms and Conditions and following any violation of the conditions above, eToro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and immediately without notice to: (1) disqualify any user from being a Popular Investor, including pausing and/or blocking any future copy actions; (2) block, close or suspend the Popular Investor’s account; (3) withhold or revoke any payment and/or any other benefit to which the Popular Investor is entitled to.
* Minimum AUM means the daily amount of equity copying the relevant Popular Investor (including unrealised profit and loss) as recorded on each day at 00:00 pm GMT throughout the relevant month.
* Minimum Avg. Equity referred to above shall mean the minimum amount of equity in the Popular Investor's account (including unrealised profit and loss) as recorded at 00:00 GMT each day throughout the relevant calendar month.
* Responsible Trading shall mean the maximum allowed risk score range and any additional responsible trading requirements as may be determined by eToro from time to time.
* Marketing, Education and Events Budgets shall be pre-approved in writing by eToro and shall be payable against the presentation of duly issued invoices.
* Access to AUM means the maximum allowable copy amount in the relevant tier.