Withdrawal fees have been reduced from $25 to $5 on all withdrawals
In addition to the 0% commission on stock trading and no clearance fees, this will make eToro even more cost-effective for its users
eToro has also launched a dedicated Withdrawal Dashboard to help users track their withdrawals
Here at eToro, we are constantly trying to make our users’ experience better and are always considering user feedback. After introducing several new features and benefits last year, such as 0% commission stocks, we are now taking another significant step: reducing withdrawal fees by 80%. This reduction comes to meet our users’ wishes and significantly improve their eToro experience.
Our new policy includes:
- A flat rate of just $5 on all withdrawals (reduced from $25).
- This benefit applies to all users regardless of club tier.
- Platinum Club members do not pay any withdrawal fees.
Trading is a Daily Business
We realise that many of our clients are full-time traders, using dynamic strategies, which require high cash liquidity. As of today, such traders can make withdrawals more frequently and at a lower cost, without the fees eating into their equity.
eToro is always looking to make its users’ experience more comfortable and enjoyable. The fact that we pioneered 0% commission stock trading, a benefit that was later introduced by many other online trading platforms, shows that we always have our users’ well-being in mind. We offer a clear and transparent explanation of all our fees on the eToro fees page
We already offer a wide variety of methods with which to fund your account, including credit card, PayPal, wire transfer and others — for which we charge no clearing fees. Now, you can enjoy the new lower withdrawal fee with any payment of your choice.
New Withdrawal Dashboard
Alongside the fee reduction, we’re excited to announce the launch of a great new feature: The all-new “Withdrawal Dashboard.” The Dashboard has the following functions:
- A progress bar indicating your current withdrawal status
- Breakdown of each withdrawal according to payment methods, amount and currency
- Informative text explaining the current state of the withdrawal with links to relevant eToro FAQs
- Withdrawal fee information
- Cancellation options
- Relevant action items when more information is needed to complete the withdrawal
- An indication for claiming funds from PayPal
To use the dashboard:
- Go to Portfolio history –> Cashflows and click on the relevant withdrawal line.
- See the breakdown of your payment.
- Get informative text for each withdrawal status with relevant links to FAQs.
We hope that you will enjoy these new benefits.