In this month’s webcast, our Senior Market Analyst, Mati Greenspan took an in-depth look at the European economy, the crypto market, recent developments in oil, performed some live technical and fundamental analyses, answered viewers’ questions and much more.
- Featured CopyFunds investment strategies and traders
- Recent market movements
- Patterns forming in Oil and Bitcoin
- A Good Look at Risk
- Questions & Answers
To view a recording of the webcast, register here (it’s free and quick).
You can see a breakdown of the webcast below. Use the Chapters widget on the webcast platform to easily navigate between sections:
2:00min | Important update regarding the recent GDPR changes
3:20min | Market movers: Fundamental Analysis of Trump-Kim meeting
4:19min | FOMC & ECB meetings on June 13-14th
5:17min | End of ECB stimulus
5:55min | EOS launched
6:32min | European politics: Italy in focus
10:05min | Review of the EUR/USD recovery
11:19min | OPEC meeting on June 22nd
11:19min | Technical Highlights: Crude Oil – perfect trendline
15:41min | Technical Highlights: Bitcoin – perfect triangle
20:18min | Efficiency in Risk
23:10min | Find your diamond in the rough stocks
24:08min | Reviewing Mati’s portfolio
24:31min | Deutsche Bank in trouble
25:51min | RBS – UK government releasing shares
29:46min | Cryptocurrencies – Large cap and small cap trends
30:44min | Sneak peek into the SharpTraders CopyFund investment strategy
32:27min | Review of the OutSmartNSDQ SmartBeta CopyFund investment strategy
40:06min | Launch of the EOS main net
46:05 min | Viewer question answered: What will the top of EOS be?
53:40min | Viewer question answered: Gold for the future?
59:39min | Expansion on Silver review
61:17min | Thoughts on Iran and China trade war
- This content is provided for information and educational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or recommendation.
- The outlook presented is the personal opinion of the analyst and does not represent an official position of eToro.
- Past performance is not an indication of future results. All trading involves risk; only risk capital you are prepared to lose.
- Cryptocurrencies can fluctuate wildly in price and are not appropriate for all investors. Trading cryptocurrencies is not supervised by any EU regulatory framework.
- Data presented during the webcast is accurate as of June 5th, 2018.