Your crypto, your choice
eToro Money crypto wallet: Transfer, manage, or securely hold your cryptoassets on eToro.
eToro empowers you to own your crypto completely. You call the shots. Safeguard and store it with confidence, transfer it to your eToro Money wallet, or relocate it.
- With just a few clicks, securely transfer your cryptoassets from the investment platform to your eToro Money crypto wallet.
- Simply move your assets to another trusted wallet or a verified blockchain address.
Manage your crypto, your way, safely and securely
eToro’s Crypto Wallet
The eToro Money crypto wallet is eToro’s easy-to-use, multi-crypto, secure digital wallet. Easily and simply store and transfer crypto on the wallet. Download the app, log in using your eToro credentials, and you’re good to go.
- How do I send coins from my eToro Wallet to another Wallet?
1. Log into your wallet account via your mobile device.
2. Under the ‘Balance’ tab, tap the type of cryptocurrency you wish to send.
3. Tap ‘Send’. On this page, you will select the amount to send and input the recipient’s public address. Type in the public address or tap the camera icon to scan the recipient’s QR code, which will input the public address automatically.
4. Make sure that the address has been input correctly and then tap ‘Send.’
5. An SMS with a verification code will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter the code you receive and tap ‘Verify.’
6. That’s it! A screen will appear, confirming that your send request has been received. You can check on the status of your request by going to the ‘Transactions’ screen.
Note: The validity of public keys can be checked online on the relevant blockchain explorer for the specified coin.
- What are the requirements for transferring coins from my eToro trading account to my eToro Wallet?
Transferring coins refers to an action of withdrawing coins from the eToro platform to the eToro Wallet. To do this, click on a position in your Portfolio to open the `Edit Trade’ window. If the position meets the requirements to be transferred, you will see the option to transfer under ‘Invested.’
An up-to-date list of crypto assets that may be transferred can be found in the Cryptocurrencies section of the Market Hours & Fees page under the heading Crypto Transfer fee. We will update this list as other coins are made available for transfer.
Only BUY (long), non-leveraged positions that are backed by real coins (not CFDs) can be transferred to the eToro Wallet. Additionally, Margin Trades cannot be transferred to the eToro Wallet.
Coin transfer is open to all users in eligible countries, however, there are certain limitations, which are listed below:
The position you wish to transfer must have either an invested amount or a current value that does not exceed the total amount of eligible deposits made.
You may transfer coins up to the value of any deposits made via wire transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Rapid Transfer or Local Online Banking at any time. Transfers may take up to one business day to be processed by eToro.
However, if you wish to transfer coins up to the value of any deposits made via the following payment methods, a certain number of days must have passed since your first deposit. The number of days depends on your eToro Club level.
Click here for more information.
- Which coins does the eToro Wallet support?
An up-to-date list of all crypto assets and tokens supported by the eToro Wallet can be found in the Wallet fees page under the heading Send transaction limits.
- Who is eligible to use the eToro Wallet?
All users in eligible countries who have fully verified their accounts may use the eToro Wallet.
In addition, phone number verification is required.
Click here for more information about account verification.
- How can I see my eToro Wallet transaction history?
To get to the Transaction History tab, simply tap on the coin that you are interested in (e.g. BTC) to bring up the full history of all transactions.
- Are there any additional fees?
All eToro fees are clearly specified on the transaction page of the app. The blockchain fee is determined at the time of the transaction and is independent of eToro.