Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator - EMEA
Are you ready to join the most exciting global Fintech company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing Talent Acquisition team. If you are passionate about recruitment, diligent, intelligent, autodidact, meticulous, and proactive, this is a GREAT opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator to join the eToro family and support our recruitment processes across EMEA.
This role will be pivotal to the smooth operation of the function and the wider Talent Acquisition Team therefore attention to detail and excellent communication skills are key.
*This role requires fluent English, both verbal and written*
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the coordination of recruiting and interviewing activities for the EMEA Talent Acquisition specialist.
- Tracks job requisitions and candidate information through applicant tracking system.
- Provides assistance and support to Recruiters in sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Assists with managing interviews and testing schedules and procedures.
- Supports on-boarding for new hires.
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance.
- Accountable for individual results and impact on the team.
- Under the direction of the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, manages the successful operations of the recruiting function, including continuous improvement of organizational processes and tools, including systems administration for Talent Acquisition System.
- Provide operations consulting to ensure that the operational management of this function is in support of and totally aligned to the HR, Talent Management, and Talent strategy.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role, administrative experience - must, recruiting experience is a plus.
- Fluent English (native - preferred), both verbal and written - a MUST
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Deliver a first-class service internally to the business and externally to candidates
- Ability to build strong relationships by employing a broad range of communication techniques
- Ability to work remotely with global teams in EMEA.