eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Join our Back-End team and come be part of a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies.You will be designing and implementing financial oriented, large scale distributed systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership and lead the Blockchain Back End team to design and develop 24/7 high scale distributed blockchain systems
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: product, IT, security and other development teams
- Be a technical leader, research and promote new technologies and tools
- Lead and supervise standards, methodologies, procedures and processes on team's software development life cycle
Ronen AlmogRonen AlmogRonen AlmogRonen AlmogWant to join? If you
- Have at least 5 years development in C# and .NET 4.5+
- Have experience working with SQL DB
- Have experience developing server-side applications
- Have experience in multi-threaded systems development
- Academic degree in Computer science or similar.
- Have knowledge and understanding of SW architecture concepts
- Have high coding standards- DDD, TDD, Automation
It will also be nice if you
- Have experience with high-performance/low-latency systems
- Have experience working with financial systems
- Have experience in UI, especially WPF
- Have Agile methodology experience
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills
- Great team work Skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated
- Have great learning skills and ability to catch up on new technologies rapidly
- Take ownership on your domain and beyond
- Have the ability to think outside the box and initiate and execute new ideas
- Have leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills