Test Environment Lead
- Be the owner of the cloud environnements.
- Design and document operating principles for use by other technology teams that interact with cloud infrastructure
- Design, troubleshoot, and operate cloud infrastructure and services for various internal (corporate) applications on behalf of other teams
- Support the R&D team’s deployment and management of the infrastructure, following our company operating principles and CICD vision.
- 3+ years of experience managing an “infrastructure-as-code” based cloud environment
- General cloud infrastructure management experience, with emphasis on Windows and Azure
- Experience with Jenkins or equivalent CICD Tools
- Basic hands-on software engineering skills with a scripting language (e.g., C#/ Jscript), and related tooling for managing source code (e.g., Git/GitHub for version control)
- Experience deploying and operating services based on Linux containers and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and macOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Monitoring and operational metrics gathering (e.g., CloudWatch, Datadog, or Nagios)
- Building and managing infrastructure that requires high availability and security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew