Product Manager, Acquisition
If you dare to change the world, keep reading!
Join our passionate product team that creates the very best products eToro offers to its 12M users worldwide.
As a product manager in the acquisition domain, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking UI right before launch for both eToro’s mobile and web applications. .
The position calls for someone who can take initiative, work independently, enjoy working hard on a challenging environment and learn on the job quickly to make a difference.
As a product manager, you will gather business requirements from the company business owners and internal users, define roadmap, design, and launch product features.
What will you be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of your product domain.
- Design, manage and launch innovative pixel-perfect new features that aim to improve the customer journey, focusing on the on boarding of new clients.
- Lead innovation in the worlds of product discovery, marketing automation & mobile acquisition.
- Develop a detailed product roadmap built on top of the company’s existing strategic plan, and manage all product milestones through an agile workflow.
- Ensure that the engineering team, QA, customer support, marketing and all people across the company know exactly where the product is, and where it is going.
- Work closely with Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales departments to identify and solve user needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed.
- Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
- Create required deliverable for all project life cycle phases, including project schedules, scope & requirement documents, mock-ups, wire-frames.
- Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth.
- Proactively seek out, track and eliminate barriers to complete a project. Drive people and projects through pure leadership and passion for the products you’re responsible for
- Have at least 3 years of experience in planning, designing and delivering consumer products.
- Have a track record launching successfully, on time.
- Have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Have the ability to understand and take ownership of complex processes and business needs and translate them to simple, effective and scalable product solutions.
- Have great interpersonal relations and the ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
- Have data-driven mindset and experience in product analytics, data analysis and reporting systems.
- Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- love technology, design, mobile, creative & critical thinking.
- Have a true passion for UX.
- Have experience with project management procedures and methodologies.
It will also be nice if you:
- Have a B.S./B.A. in Computer Science or a degree in a related field.
- Have knowledge or background in Finance and/or experience in Trading.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- A self-starter with an initiative personality.
- Ability to work well with interfaces as well as work independently.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box and come with great initiatives.
- Phenomenal learning abilities.
This position is a full-time position