Engineering Operations Project Manager
The Engineering Operations Manager will join the Engineering group to support plant operations by identifying and solving operational problems, orchestrate and lead cross operational projects that span organizational boundaries, involving cross organization stakeholders.
The Engineering Operation Manager will be in charge of leading and implementing operations improvement, operations strategies and methods as well as, supporting and tracking existing processes and projects such as: Offshore operations, RnD Recruitment taskforce, etc.
- Lead and manage the RnD offshoring operations
- Define and implement RnD operational dashboards
- Improve existing operational processes
- Proactively identify and implement operational processes
- Control relevant projects activities and its progress in a result-oriented manner
- Ensure execution of management decisions and priorities - Understands the company and its line of business, and is able to translate the company vision into a project vision
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders: Development, security, IT, architecture, Product, customer support, HR, Finance, 3rd party partner/providers and other PJM. Define and manage integration plans
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Communicate clearly and transparently projects status across the organization internally and externally
- Continue evolving and developing the methodology together with the rest of the RnD exec and management using a continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of operational processes, quality focus, reporting skills, attention to details, troubleshooting, and analytical thinking.
- Proven experience in planning and executing program plans spanning multiple teams and integration points till completion
- Proven experience in process definition and implementation
- Can do attitude mindset, ability to push tasks/projects through
- Ability to facilitate, organize, and coordinate in a collaborative manner
- Articulate and able to clearly convey messages and statuses. You should feel equally comfortable discussing low level technical details with engineers as well as executive summary recaps with management
- Technical background with experience in software development of large scale projects/programs (an advantage)
- Experienced in Agile project management & collaboration tools such as Atlassian/ MS Project (an advantage)
- Software engineering degree or equivalent