The marketing project manager will be responsible for establishing a comprehensive event and social media presence for a new product. The role will define and execute an event and social media strategy to advance the passion and enthusiasm for the new product. In addition, the project manager will lead all operational aspects for the new product launch including customer support and admins.
Social media/non-paid marketing
- Set and execute on the social media strategy. Identify and build out a social strategy that incorporates thoughtful, well-reasoned plans for each channel.
- Own the website - including content updates, localisation, launches.
- Work highly collaboratively with the growth and product leads to support the company’s goals through social media and event efforts.
- Work with all internal business and tech leads to define what we publish, when, why, and how.
- Define and own an appropriate feedback-loop to ensure internal teams have immediate access to urgent inputs coming from social.
- Own social measurement. Determine ideal social KPIs, monitor performance, optimize content and its distribution in real time. Examine, gather, and report on data and insights from multiple sources and uplevel findings and recommendations for how we intend to leverage insights to improve.
Community and Events:
- Set and execute on the event strategy.
- Create and own the event calendar, working transparently and collaboratively.
- Own event measurement. Determine ideal event KPIs, monitor performance, optimize plan.
- Develop a template for events (globally)- how to scale local events in a repeatable way...
- Build a community of advocates /ambassadors
- Build customer support distributed team to support the product launch
- Set up a development bounty program for contributors
- Build an open-source community to support further development
- Manage project operation (payments, budgets, procurement, suppliers management, etc)
- Interface with HQ and other projects at eToro.
- Good understanding of crypto and financial basics.
- Initiative and collaboration. The ability to start from scratch, drive yourself, know when to ask for input, and communicate clearly along the way are critical to everyone’s success.
- Communication is key. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Min 2 years event and social media experience. We’re looking for a marketing project manager who knows what it’s like to work under tight deadlines and lead internal and external operations.
- Travel. You should be comfortable travelling at least 20% of the time.